Living in Pines! Small Town Feel, Big City Amenities
Pembroke Pines is a welcoming, friendly, and warm community, offering its residents, businesses, and visitors a vibrant yet relaxing place to live and work. The City reflects a diverse and high quality of life that meets the needs of families, singles, and senior citizens, providing “big City services” yet staying true to a small-community feel.
Proud City – The City takes pride in its:
- Dozens of lushly landscaped parks
- Leisure and recreation opportunities, which include walking and bike paths, golf courses, music events, sports, and outdoor activities
- Varied shopping and restaurant destinations
- Entertainment venues
- Academic excellence in its schools and universities
- Cultural activities and attractions
- Year-round tropical temperatures and sunny days
Accessibility to primary highways and interstates allow for easy travel for both business and pleasure, connecting cities, and counties throughout South Florida.
It’s no wonder the City of Pembroke Pines has been honored with numerous awards and recognitions, including being named an “All America City,” one of the top “100 Best Places to Live,” one of the “Most Integrated Communities” in South Florida, and “#1 in Florida as Best Place to Raise Your Kids.”
Available Properties in Pembroke Pines
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.